GLEEFanfiction.net
Your home for GLEE Fanfiction
[Reviews - 4] Printer
FeatureSummary:

The following story is a one-shot loosely based upon spoilers for the Season 6, Episode 2: Homecoming. I don't normally do this but the story has been floating around in my head ever since I read the spoiler and I had to get it out, and figured I'd share it with my readers.     


Rated: T
Categories: Wildebrams / Kartie / Artittie (Kitty/Artie) Characters: None
Adult Only Content: None
Canon: None
Genera: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5909 Read: 41096
Published: 05/10/2015 Updated: 05/10/2015
Story Notes:

Like the rest of my stories it centers on the characters Kitty Wilde and Artie Abrams. However, It has absolutely nothing to do with any of my previous stories. This is based upon just a few short sentences of spoilers, and my own conjecture, and may or may not be accurate for the actual episode when we see it next winter. If you don't want to be spoiled for Glee season six then I don't suggest you read this.

 

As you might expect from the title, this story has emotional ups and downs so so be prepared for that.

 

Special thank yous go out to MyGoldStar who gave the the full beta treatment and gave feedback on the almost final draft, and Gleek_888 who gave me some suggestions on a plot point.

 

1. Chapter 1 by WildeAbrams [Reviews - 4] (5909 words)