GLEEFanfiction.net
Your home for GLEE Fanfiction
[Reviews - 3] Printer
FeatureSummary:

My take on the Glee episode Wonder-ful where Kitty is mystified when Artie tells her he was accepted into film school but wasn't going, and Artie wonders why she even cares.

Originally intended to be a chapter of The Balland of Kitty and Artie. As I wrote other earlier chapters of BKA I found that for various reasons I would need to make changes to the story I had already written to make it fit with the rest of the series. But I am really proud of how this one turned out, so I released it as a stand alone story. When I get to that chapter, I will include a version of this with the necessary changes in BKA.


Rated: T
Categories: Wildebrams / Kartie / Artittie (Kitty/Artie) Characters: Artie Abrams, Kitty Wilde, Kurt Hummel, Marley Rose, Mercedes Jones, Mike Chang
Adult Only Content: None
Canon: None
Genera: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6298 Read: 31162
Published: 05/10/2015 Updated: 05/10/2015
Story Notes:

Author's Notes: The 21st episode of season 4 ("Wonder-ful")  is one of the most important pieces in for canonical WildeAbrams story arc on Glee.  The following was originally written to be included as a chapter in my story The Ballad of Kitty And Artie, which, while outlined, is not being written in sequence. One of the perils of writing something like this piecemeal like this is that sometimes you need to make changes to later chapters to make them fit with the overall story arc.  Normally I am okay with this, but in this case, I am really proud of how this version came out. So rather than scrap it, I made a couple small modifications and decided to release it as a standalone story. Consider this a sneak preview of what is to come... Enjoy!

 

1. Chapter 1 by WildeAbrams [Reviews - 3] (6298 words)